November 9, 2018

Hey guys! I didn't have time to post this last night, so this morning it is! Every night, either Serena or I will post about what we did that day. With the holidays coming up, it's going to get a lot more exciting! Yesterday we went to school, per the usual, and picked up Starbucks for us and our mom on the way home. I got the mango dragonfruit refresher, and Serena got the strawberry acai refresher. After we got home and did our homework, Bella and Olivia came over, and we went walking around a Rockefeller Plaza, something we do quite often in the fall and winter. We stopped in the Lego Store to pick up a birthday present for Carter. After heading home, we had dinner as a family and then did a face mask before bed!

Comment of the Day: Who are your best friends? Ours are Bella, Olivia, and Victoria. You'll hear a lot more about them!

xoxo -Abby

OOTD: Beige knitted sweater, light wash ripped jeans, white vans, two dutch braids.

Comments

  1. Just came across your blog and absolutely love it. Please take the time to follow and support mine, that would be much appreciated. I am lucky to have a great group of friends but my best friend is Genevieve because she never stops making me and others laugh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope I can come with you guys next time! My best friends are obviously you guys, Bella, and Liv.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could have come! Stop having things to do! And, obviously we're your best friends! :) Love you!

      Delete
    2. You have to come next time!

      Delete
  3. My best friends are obviously you guys, Vic, and Liv! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My best friends are you guys, Vic, and Bella. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November 11, 2018

November 14, 2018