November 12, 2018

Hey guys! Today we had to go back to school. Mondays can be a little rough, but today was good. Today in biology I got to be in a lab group with Olivia and Victoria (Abby and Bella are in history when we have biology). The week is starting off on the right foot! We had a geometry test today. I got one wrong, and it was because I forgot to put the degrees sign on the angle measure in my answer (*face palm*)! After school, we went to Starbucks and then came home and did homework. I have a huge Spanish test tomorrow and I'm SO NERVOUS. I also am cramming studying right now, so this is not good. But, it will all work out, as it always does. For dinner, Dad made chicken parmesan, which was amazing. I better wrap this up and keep going on my Spanish. My advice to you all: remember your degrees signs and hace calor means it's hot!

Comment of the Day: What are your best school life hacks? What helps you to fit it all in?

xoxo -Serena

OOTD: Army green distressed t-shirt, black ripped jeans, black and white Adidas, two french braids.

Comments

  1. The lab was SO FUN! I hope Mr, Lavie lets us work together more often! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Abby and I got to work together on our DBQ's. Sounds like it was a good day for all of us! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You legit got 100 on the test. Why are you panicking? You do this every time, I swear! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, we all have that time when we forget to put the degrees symbol on or the unit of measurement! The best advice for school that I could give is that when your asked to do your homework or revision, start doing it straight away. It relieves any future stress!♡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

November 9, 2018

November 11, 2018

November 14, 2018